Answered By: Winifred King Last Updated: Feb 08, 2022 Views: 47
Follow these simple steps to configure EndNote to download the full text of journals to which the Library subscribes. See the EndNote Research Guide for details.
- In EndNote go to Edit > Preferences.
- Select Find Full Text from the list.
- Make sure the following items are checked:
- ISI Web of Knowledge Full Text Links
- DOI (Digital Object Identifier)
- PubMed LinkOut (U.S. National Library of Medicine)
- Paste the following URL into the OpenURL box:
- Paste the following URL into the Authenticate with box: https://elibrary.einsteinmed.edu/login?url=