Answered By: Karen Sorensen
Last Updated: May 20, 2016     Views: 108

If you are registered with our Library and the book or article you need is not available from our Library, you may borrow it from another library by submitting an Interlibrary Loan form.

The Library's Interlibrary Loan service is called ILLiad. Use ILLiad to request journal articles, books and dissertations. For more information, read the ILLiad FAQs.

Register for an ILLiad account.

Log on to an existing ILLiad account.